ADDITIONAL SIZING GUIDANCE:
- Use your weight to determine your size.
- If you have longer legs and a shorter torso, subtract 2” from your height.
- If you have shorter legs and a longer torso, add 2” to your height.
- If you have a larger chest and/or shoulders, add 7 lbs to your weight.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend a larger size wetsuit if you have broader shoulders, a larger chest or disproportionately bigger/stronger upper or lower body.
- Choose a smaller wetsuit if you prefer a race fit and are comfortable with a snug fitting wetsuit or you anticipate shedding weight from physical conditioning.