My Commitment to YOU
I take great pride in designing each of our products with the goal of providing the highest performance possible in the price range of that product. I use only the highest quality materials, the latest assembly technologies and quality control techniques to ensure the reliability and long life of my products.
My reputation rests on our steadfast pursuit of this policy and your complete satisfaction.
At Synergy, we are committed to investing in research that continually gives rise to new technologies for improving performance.
When you purchase any product from Synergy, I encourage you to compare it, as I do, to competitive products for high performance. I believe that this process will enhance your appreciation of the products you select.
-Stefan Laursen, Designer and Owner.
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of 2 years. Coverage includes the following: seam tears, failure of the stitching and seam separations.
Product Registration is required and is only applicable to the original owner of a new wetsuit.
Our warranty it is not applicable to rental, used or demo suits.
At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care, negligence or general wear and tear. Refunds are not an option for approved warranty claims.
Synergy Warranty Coverage:
- Seam separations or tears caused by manufacturing defects*
* Please keep in mind that some seam failures are due to overuse or normal wear and tear and are not manufacture defects.
Damage Not Covered Under Synergy Warranty:
- Punctures and tears of the neoprene
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Heel tears (tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off to the extent that your heel, finger or anything else punctures the suit)
- Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit is the most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Zipper detachment/Missing teeth
- Failures due to overuse or normal wear and tear
Other Activities That Can Void the Synergy Warranty:
- Using your Synergy Wetsuit for any activity other than triathlon of surface swimming.
- Altering the wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring, embroidery, or cutting.
- Damage caused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-based product or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment.
- Improper handling or storage.
- Prolonged exposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.
Synergy Warranty Claim Procedures –
If the damage to your suit is covered under warranty, please follow the procedures listed below to initiate a warranty claim. Please note that if you do not follow the procedures listed below, it may prevent your warranty claim from being processed in a timely manner.
- At least one clear picture of the warranty claim
- Detailed description of the warranty claim and how it occurred (if known)
- Product and size
- Original order number/Where the wetsuit was purchased
- Name on the original order
- Purchase date of original order
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- Any other relevant information (i.e. you have an upcoming events and require an expedited response)
Please allow up to 48 business hours for a response; more often than not, we will respond much faster. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments in regards to our warranty policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Once your warranty claim has been approved you may send us your suit back with the appropriate form. Customers are always responsible for the cost of shipping to return their wetsuit to Synergy Wetsuits. Synergy Wetsuits will cover the cost of FedEx Ground (domestic) shipping back to the customer. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs for international or expedited shipping options. Please allow up to ten business days for a warranty claim to be processed and completed from the time Synergy Wetsuits receive it.
Synergy Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Synergy’s lifetime warranty allows you to send your used product back for a replacement at 40% under MSRP at any time. In other words, if you were to buy a $700 Hybrid and send it back 5 years from now, you would get a brand new Hybrid at 40% under MSRP. We are the only wetsuit company in the world that offers this kind of warranty.